A basic overview of the Process is provided here. If you have further inquiries as to the application process or whether or not this is the correct route for your needs, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Consular Processing is a process in which foreign nationals may apply for a nonimmigrant visa at a United States consulate overseas when outside the U.S.
Anyone seeking a visa for entrance to the U.S. may take advantage of consular processing, including:
- Foreign nationals.
- Dependents seeking to apply for nonimmigrant visas such as E-1, E-2, H-4, O-3, P-4, Q-3,R-2 and TD.
- Diplomatic and foreign government officials in addition their immediate family members and employees seeking an A visa.
- Foreign professionals seeking to apply for temporary work visas such as E-1, E-2, H-1B, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, L-1, O-1, O-2, P-1, P-2, P-3, Q-1, Q-2, R-1 and TN.
- Temporary visitors for business or pleasure seeking a B-1 or B-2 visa.
- Treaty traders and investors as well as their immediate family members seeking an E visa.
- Academic students and their immediate family members seeking an F visa.
- Representatives of foreign media and their immediate family members seeking an I visa.
- Exchange visitors and their immediate family members seeking a J visa.
- Vocational students and their immediate family members seeking an M visa.