DACA Renewal Clinics
List of Locations Where DACA Recipients May Receive Help Renewing Their Statuses
Due to the court ruling to delay the termination of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), current recipients may once again renew their statuses under the protected program.
Please share this list with anyone who might need it, as the future of DACA recipients is still distressingly uncertain.
- Lucha Arizona
- 3120 N. 19th Ave. Suite 190 Phoenix, AZ 85015
- Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
- For more information, contact Aldo Gonzalez at email@example.com or call 602-388-9745.
- Promise Arizona
- 701 S. 1st Street Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
- Volunteers and immigration attorneys will assist. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-288-3663 for more information.
- El Centro Inc.
- 650 Minnesota Avenue Kansas City, KS 66102
- Tuesdays from 6 pm to 8 pm
- Volunteers and immigration attorneys will assist. El Centro also has financial assistance for government filing fees for qualifying applicants. For more information, visit the Facebook event page.
- Volunteer Lawyers Network / “La Red” de Abogados Voluntarios
- 600 Nicollet Avenue South, Suite 300 Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Call 612-752-6677 on Mondays, Wednesdays or Thursdays between 9:00am and 1:00pm for intake and appointment. Walk in to one of our legal clinics (call for sites or visit www.vlnmn.org).
- Pro se help with renewals without police or legal issues. Full representation for full application renewals as according to income eligibility guidelines. VLN provides free legal services.
- Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid
- 430 First Avenue North, Suite 300 Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Appointment based
- MMLA offices in Minneapolis, St. Cloud and Willmar will help file DACA renewals of both types for anyone eligible to renew based on the changing USCIS website information. Must be income eligible and within service area. Call the Minneapolis intake line at 612-332-1441 or the Pro Bono specific line at 612-746-3705. Persons in Greater MN can call the client intake number, 888-360-2889. MMLA provides free legal services. You may contact email@example.com for more information
- Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota
- 450 North Syndicate Street, Suite 200 St. Paul, MN 55104
- Monday through Wednesday between 9 am and 11 am and Thursday between 2 pm and 4 pm
- Full representation for both types of renewals. Call 651-641-1011 during the above times (visit website for changes). ILCM provides free legal services. Funds may be available to help with immigration fees. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Institute
- 1694 Como Avenue St. Paul, MN 55108
- Call to make an appointment for which it takes about 1 to 2 weeks.
- Help with application for cases without police or legal issues for a $75.00 fee. Phone number is 651-647-0191 x307 while the fax number is 651-647-9268, or visit www.iimn.org.
New England Area
- City of Cambridge / CLSACC
- 47 Thorndike St. Suite SB-LL-1 (Lower Level) Cambridge, MA 02141
- Third Wednesdays of every month from 5:15 pm to 7:15 pm
- Volunteer immigration lawyers are available at the above times. Following a screening assessment, referral resources will be provided. Please vist http://www.cambridgema.gov/circ or call (617) 349-4396.
- Dorcas International Institute of Rhode Island
- 645 Elmwood Avenue Providence, RI 02907
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9 am to 4:30 pm and on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9 am to 12 pm. Evening hours are available by appointment.
- Dorcas International Institute of Rhode Island can help recipients figure out if they are eligible and then complete the necessary paperwork. Applicants should bring their work permit and passport to walk-in hours with no appointment necessary. DACA renewal services are free, as the$495 USCIS filing fee and $100 DIIRI service fee will be covered by funds previously donated by the Rhode Island Foundation in September 2017.
- Santa Fe Dreamers Project
- 1608 Isleta Blvd SW Albuquerque (Casa de Salud) on Mondays from 2 pm to 5 pm or 1300 Camino Sierra Visa San Fe (Adelante) on Fridays from 1 pm to 5 pm
- No appointments needed.
Note: List is updated as of February 20th, 2018.