Powell Immigration Law PC | Business, Employment and Family Immigration Law | California

EB-3 Green Card for Professional/Skilled/Unskilled Workers

A basic overview of the visa is provided here. If you have further inquiries as to the application process or whether or not this is the correct route for your needs, please don't hesitate to contact us.


The EB-3 employment-based visa is an immigrant visa (green card) allowing foreign national professionals, skilled workers and other types of unskilled workers to enter into the U.S. and obtain permanent residency.



This category is for professional workers with a U.S. bachelor’s or its foreign equivalent and a job offer requiring the degree from a U.S. company.


This second variations enables skilled workers with a job offer from a U.S. company to obtain positions requiring at least two years of training/experience.


Unskilled workers may be eligible under this visa category if they have a job offer from a U.S. company for a position requiring less than two years of training/experience.


Back to Services - If you're having any trouble finding what you're looking for, please try the search bar or contact us.